Returns and Refunds
We hope that you are completely happy with your Brow Code purchase. However, if you do wish to return an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of receiving your order. Please keep in mind that all orders must be returned to us in their original state, unopened, and unused.
To be able to return your product, you must provide proof of purchase, such as confirmation email, order number, and a picture of the delivered product.
Process for Replacements
We apologize if your parcel is faulty, broken or damaged on arrival. If your products are faulty, broken or damaged in transit, please email email@example.com within 2 weeks of receiving your order with your order number and imagery of the products you received as well, as the packaging it arrived in.
Process for Returns and Refunds
If you wish to return an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of receiving your order with your order number and your reason for return/refund for approval.
For Brow Code to accept any returns or refunds, all orders must be returned to us in their original state, unopened and unused. Customers must provide imagery (photos or videos), patch test of product and evidence of patch test result if requested by Brow Code. If refund is granted, you will be refunded via your original payment method.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All return items must be unused, unopened, and complete with original plastic wrapping.
- Please make sure all return items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please make sure that the returns form has been approved - without approval it may result in your return not being processed.
Wax Warmer Warranty
To ensure the safe use of this product, our company complies with AQSIQ and the implementation of after-sale services. Excluding After Services:
- Beyond the free maintenance period.
- Damage or breakdown caused by the customer.
- Incorrect use or customer did not follow instructions.
- Customer disassembled product.
- Damage caused by human factors (error operation, bump, drop, incorrect voltage input.)